SXII Series Water Maker
Make Water Hands-on
The SeaXchange SXII offers traditional manual functions in an easy to use operation that is powerful, durable, and reliable. Featuring a single pressure adjustment to vary feed water conditions, digital and analog instrumentation for precision accuracy/redundancy, and a backlit LCD touch screen display that monitors and provides any operator the know- how to produce water effectively and efficiently. Offered in multiple configurations and production capacities up to 2,200 GPD, the SXII is the prefect desalinator for mid-size to large vessels.
Production Capacities – 600, 1200, 1800, 2200 GPD
SEA WATER REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM
Powerful. Reliable. Durable.
Built to last! We only use the highest of quality materials and components because we understand the importance of clean pure water in any circumstance.
Gallons per day
Gallons per hour
60 Hz / 230v 14.1 Amps
50 Hz / 220V / 12.1 Amps
Simple & Clear to Use
Enjoy an easy-to-use LCD controller with digital ppm and temperature readings, as well as flow meters before /after pressure gauge for 100% clarity of how the system is operating. It also features a convenient single adjustment operation.
Built to Last
No plastic here! All components are crafted from 316L stainless steel. From the high-pressure pump to the boost pump motor shaft and all flow and pressure components.
Vibration-Isolation mounts throughout ensure superior noise and vibration reduction.
Want the benefits of Spot Free water?
SX II is designed to operate seamlessly with our Spot Zero Double Pass systems. Turn seawater into freshwater then purify it for its many Spot Free benefits.
- Semi-Automatic Operation
- 2-in-1 Modular or Compact Frame Configuration
- LCD Backlit Display
- NMEA 2000 Compatible
- Clear Commercial Pre-filter Housings
- No Spill Oil Change System
- Digital TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) Reading
- Vibration Isolation Mounts
- Filmtec High Rejection Seawater Membranes
- Fiberglass Reinforced High Pressure Membrane Vessels
- Tank Switch Input
- TEFC Motor with Thermal Motor Protection
- Patented Syllent Marine Booster Pump
- 316L Stainless Steel High-Pressure Pump
- 316L Stainless Steel Boost Pump Motor Shaft
- 316L Stainless Steel Flow & Pressure Components
- Dual voltage 50/60 Hz motors
- Fully Upgradeable from 600gpd to 2,200gpd
- Optional Secondary LCD Remote Display
- Made in the U.S.A.