SE Series Water Maker
Make Water Small and Efficient
The SeaXchange SE Series is our smallest watermaker and intended for lighter-duty and leisure applications. Its semi-automatic and single adjustment operation provides the most simplistic operation. Make more potable water without sacrificing precious space. Offered in multiple configurations and production capacities up to 800 GPD, the SE series is the prefect desalinator for small to mid-size and recreational vessels.
Production Capacities – 350, 600, 800 GPD
SEAWATER REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM
Create ample potable water while cruising or recreational boating.
Enjoy the luxury and convenience of creating potable water without sacrificing the space. No more frequent stops to fill your tanks. Go the distance with the SE series watermaker.
Gallons per day
Gallons per hour
60 Hz / 230v 10.1 Amps
50 Hz / 220v / 12.3 Amps
The SE series is our most compact and can squeeze into the tightest of space. The perfect system for the water-making needs of smaller and recreational vessels.
Built to Last
No plastic here! All components are crafted from 316L stainless steel. From the high-pressure pump to the boost pump motor shaft and all flow and pressure components.
Designed to be flexible on power needs, these systems reduce your on-board power consumption for more efficient operation.
Want the benefits of Spot Free water?
SE II is designed to operate seamlessly with our Spot Zero Double Pass spot-free systems. Turn seawater into freshwater then purify it for its many Spot Free benefits.
- Semi-Automatic Operation
- Smallest Compact Design
- 2-in-1 Modular or Compact Frame Configuration
- LCD Backlit Display
- NMEA 2000 Compatible
- Clear Commercial Pre-filter Housings
- No Spill Oil Change System
- Digital TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) Reading
- Vibration Isolation Mounts
- Filmtec High Rejection Seawater Membranes
- Fiberglass Reinforced High Pressure Membrane Vessels
- Tank Switch Input
- TEFC Motor with Thermal Motor Protection
- Patented Syllent Marine Booster Pump
- 316L Stainless Steel High-Pressure Pump
- 316L Stainless Steel Boost Pump Motor Shaft
- 316L Stainless Steel Flow & Pressure Components
- Dual voltage 50/60 Hz motors
- Fully Upgradeable from 350gpd to 800gpd
- Optional Secondary LCD Remote Display
- Made in the U.S.A.