SeaXchange WaterMaker – XTCII Series
Make Water Automatically
The SeaXchange XTCII WaterMaker Series is the most compact fully automatic seawater reverse-osmosis systems in it’s class. It features a fully automatic pressure regulator precisely driven with a stepper motor that regulates and monitors system functions regardless of feed water salinity and temperature without operator intervention. Though fully automated, the XTCII also features an integrated mechanical backup built right into each system. With production capacities up to 2,200 GPD, the XTCII is the perfect WaterMaker for mid-size to large vessels.
Production Capacities – 600, 900, 1200, 1800, 2200 GPD / 2280, 3456, 4536, 6816, 8352 LPD
SEA WATER REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM
Enjoy convenience, reliability, and peace of mind.
We keep your water tanks full. Automatic operation with full mechanical override ensures your never left without the most important compound on Earth, Water!
Gallons per day
Gallons per hour
60 Hz / 230v 14.1 Amps
50 Hz / 220v / 12.1 Amps
Designed on the same principals as our other systems except the XTCII Series is fully automated – just press start and it takes cares of the rest.
Depending on the flow rate and feed water conditions, the XTCII SeaXchange WaterMaker will automatically optimize pressure and flow rate for consistent and maximum performance.
Automatic Freshwater Flush
Freshwater flush automatically flushes the entire system upon startup and shutdown. Won’t be using the boat for a while?
Program flushes periodically keep the membranes and system in perfect working condition.
In case of computerized automation failure, Spot Zero’s XTCII WaterMaker is designed with mechanical override.
Want the benefits of Spot Free water?
XTCII is designed to operate seamlessly with our Spot Zero® Double Pass WaterPurifier, for ultra pure water. Turn seawater into freshwater then purify it for its many benefits.
Vibration-Isolation mounts throughout ensure superior noise and vibration reduction.
- Fully Automatic Operation with Mechanical Redundancy
- 2-in-1 Modular or Compact Frame Configuration
- 7” Full-Color Touchscreen Display (NEMA 4X)
- NMEA 2000 Compatible
- Automatic & Programmable Freshwater Flush
- Clear Commercial Pre-filter Housings
- No Spill Oil Change System
- Transparent Oil Level Indicator Window
- Digital TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) Reading
- Vibration Isolation Mounts
- Filmtec High Rejection Seawater Membranes
- Fiberglass Reinforced High Pressure Membrane Vessels
- Tank Switch Input
- TEFC Motor with Thermal Motor Protection
- Patented Syllent Marine Booster Pump
- 316L Stainless High-Pressure Pump
- 316L Stainless Steel Boost Pump Motor Shaft
- 316L Stainless Steel Flow & Pressure Components
- Dual Voltage 50/60 Hz Motors
- Fully Upgradable from 600gpd to 2,200gpd
- Optional Secondary 7’ Remote Display
- Made in the U.S.A.